Metropolitan Ministries Thanksgiving Holiday Assistance
Register to shop or receive holiday food, a frozen ham or turkey, and fresh produce!
This holiday season, our Tampa and West Pasco Tent locations are back to in-person shopping! Our Holiday Pop-up sites in all counties will continue to be one-day, drive through locations. Review information below on qualifications to receive holiday assistance and how to register.
Para registrarse en español, haga clic en el botón de idioma y cambie a español. El botón se encuentra sobre el botón registrarse ahora.
You may register on-line by following instructions below. If you are unable to register online, please visit one of our in-person locations listed on our website metromin.org/holiday-central.
When registering you MUST register for Thanksgiving and December Holidays individually.
Do I qualify:
Families with minor children and seniors struggling financially who are currently receiving: SNAP, SSI, SSD, unemployment benefits, Medicaid, cash assistance, food stamps or struggling from loss of hours and employment.
When registering on-line, you are REQUIRED to upload the following documents. To upload, simply take a photo of the document, save to your phone or computer. In the required documents section of registration, click “choose file” to upload.
- Head of Household ID: Driver’s License, Passport
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill, Lease Agreement, Rent Receipt
- Proof of Need: Food Stamps, Medicare, Medicaid, Disability, Unemployment, WIC, Loss of Income, Self-declaration, or other document showing need (may be in your child’s name)
- Child Documents: (for each child living in your household only) Birth Certificate, ID Card, Passport, School ID, Shot Record, Adoption Record, or other form of child documentation
- Click “Register” above and fill in all information required
- Upload Documents outlined above
- Choose the county then location you wish to shop or pick-up
- Choose the date and time you wish to shop or pick-up
- Choose your preferred protein
- Review your registration summary
- Click Confirm and Checkout to submit your registration
- Receive your confirmation by email and text
Confirmation Email and Text:
Every person who registers will receive a confirmation email and text. You must register for each holiday separately. On your chosen day and time, go to the location listed in your confirmation to shop or pick-up for each holiday.
Edit Registration or Resend Your Confirmation Email:
Edit your registration by clicking “Modify Registration” in your confirmation email. This will allow you to update or make necessary changes. You will be required to upload all required documents again.
You may also edit your registration or resend your confirmation email by clicking the down arrow on the "register" button at the top right corner of your screen. Two options will appear, Resend my confirmation email or Modify my registration.